Happy Friday the 13th!

I meant to post this yesterday, but I was just so busy I barely had a moment to breathe. It happens. But hey, it's an excuse to post the same content on Friday the 13th. This was an unlucky week for Donald Trump, and I am still enjoying the commentary from late night talks show hosts regarding the Harris-Trump debate (which will likely be the only debate between the two candidates). Here's Seth Meyers on prime time offering an extended A Closer Look segment focused on the debate:

And I would be remiss if I did not post Jon Stewart's immediate post-debate segment Tuesday night. I was watching it live and was dying laughing the entire time: 

We are still in an era where the late night comedians are offering better commentary on our politics than the so-called "serious" commentators on CNN and the like. It's refreshing to be provided with a stark contrast between Kamala Harris' competent debate performance and whatever the hell it was that Trump was doing. Let's laugh, but also let's remember to vote Democratic up and down the ballot. That's our hope for getting our politics back to more of an equilibrium.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ozymandias

Could a Russian Revolution End the Ukraine War?

Leap Day 2020 retrospective